Ordering Terms and Conditions
1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the www.lucidity.ee web store (hereafter referred to as the 'consumer') and the trader Lucidity OÜ (the 'web store') for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Lucidity.ee web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Lucidity.ee web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page www.lucidity.ee.
2. Price information
1) All prices at the Lucidity OÜ web store exclude a value added tax. Value added tax will be added at the checkout stage. Value added tax rate is 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport is added according to the delivery method chosen by the consumer.
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order.
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and Lucidity OÜ will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The Lucidity OÜ web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page www.lucidity.ee.
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping shopping basket to order them.
2) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page and select a suitable delivery method. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
3) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
4) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (M–F 8:00 – 17:00).
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the Lucidity.ee web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the Lucidity.ee web store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the Lucidity.ee web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the Lucidity.ee web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store's website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account. All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The Lucidity.ee web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Lucidity.ee web store could not foresee or control.
6. Return policy
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object's nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Lucidity.ee web store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract, including the transport fees paid by the consumer; however if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest option offered by the seller, the web store is not required to reimburse the cost that exceeds the costs arising from the regular method of delivery.
7. Force majeure
1) The Lucidity.ee web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Lucidity.ee web store could not foresee or control.
8. Complaints procedure
1) The Lucidity.ee web store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the consumer that occur within two years from their delivery to the consumer.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the Lucidity OÜ web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the Lucidity.ee web store and the consumer. Costs of repair are covered by the Lucidity.ee web store.
5) The Lucidity.ee web store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer's fault, either due to improper storage or non-intended use.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to email@example.com , and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product's non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within two months of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and a refund for the goods from the Lucidity.ee web store, if the Lucidity.ee web store is not able to repair or replace the product, it fails to repair or replacement the product, Lucidity.ee web store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time frame, or it has caused unreasonable inconveniences to the consumer.
9. Consumers have the right to appeal to the Consumer Complaints Commission.
1) If the web store has refused to settle a complaint from the consumer or the consumer does not agree with the solution proposed by the web store and finds that their rights have been violated or interests damaged, the consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or turn to the court. Consumers can file complaints themselves or through a representative. Information about the Consumer Protection Commission can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board. For the settlement of problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centre.